Hi friends, family, former coworkers, casual aquaintances, and curious onlookers!

Some of you are already aware that I recently quit my job and sold my house in Santa Rosa to travel for a year. Those of you who were not yet aware of this can testify that I am not so good at keeping folks up to date on what's going on in my life.
People seem to be expecting that since I'm temorarily freed from the daily grind, my life should be more interesting. Or at least afford more photo opportunities. One ingenious person (you know who you are) asked if I was doing a blog, since emailing everyone is time consuming. It was then that I realized I should be doing a blog. So here it is...
If this posts like I think it is supposed to, the next blog will be about leaving Santa Rosa and starting on my 7,000 mile summer sailing journey around the Pacific.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home