Friday, June 27, 2008

My bike arrived!

My bike finally arrived three days after I did. We were beginning to formulate a backup plan where I rent a scooter and Amber (who is planning on flying back when we leave Amsterdam) rides along on the back. But that wasn't going to burn any extra calories, and we've been eating a LOT of cheese and stroopwaffle, and trying a fair quantity of the local whittebeers. So, I was happy when the airline delivered the bike.
I was surpeised to see how many pieces it was in when I got it out of the box. But I seemed to get it assembled ok. We'll see. Today is the day we pack up the houseboat and ride out of town.
Today is also the first day the sky has been overcast and smelling of rain. Drat.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home